Change of Program

Students with questions concerning their program of study should contact Counseling Services. To change programs, currently enrolled students (excluding summer) complete the Change of Major Form in Admissions and Records. The program change will become effective the next semester of enrollment. Note: Only one Change of Major will be processed per semester.